The Ceremony

Discussion in 'People' started by gbenic, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Today I shot a wedding vow renewal. I used both digital and film. These are some of the digital shots. No flash. I was told where I was allowed to be. I may try to run some noise reduction on them. I dunno. When the film gets developed, I will post some of those as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey Greg, how are you my friend?

It's great to see two people who have been together for so long renewing their love for each other!

I'd agree, maybe a little NR would clean them up a little............. what I'd really love to see is the old Greg B/W magic applied to these......... now that would be something!

G

3. Thanks Graeme! I am doing well. I had been toying with the idea of black and white. Here are a couple.

[IMGn]http://home.dejazzd.com/comptuto/greg/wedding/dsc_4809nrbw_cafe.jpg[/IMGn]

[​IMG]

4. Greg, these work much better for me............ for some reason, they tell the story more, especially in relation to the fact that they are not so young! I hope that's not too cheeky my friend!

The B/W creates a better feel and mood............ of a lifetime's love.......

G

5. Greg, I love that first B+W image and the edge treatment...very nice indeed!!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I would offer both
    I like color.
    You did a nice job on the pics

7. bob swanson

bob swanson Guest

:cool:I think you did well with available light. Don't you just love it when they say you can't use flash.BS:rolleyes:

8. Thanks for the comments folks. I did apply some noise reduction to all of the available light shots. I converted a few to black and white, the rest seem to work better in color. After the service, flash was used for family pics and the luncheon. Those turned out pretty well. When I get home tonight, I will post some of the reworked images and the family shots. Kimberly took most of those. She is listening to me better than I listen to me!

9. Greg, I really like the B&W rendition. Way to go.

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very nice Greg - love the B&Ws.

11. Thanks guys. I don't know if I want to do it again, though. :)