the colors of spring

Absolutely love when the warblers start showing up and bringing their vibrant colors

1 Common Yellowthroat
49932768981_23eaaa9e9e_h.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

49932251793_7c4e3be50d_h.jpg

49932763926_ed9d47d99c_h.jpg

4 American Redstart
49933075487_588cb5bfa0_h.jpg

5 Northenr Parula
49933075132_284690ea9a_h.jpg

49932251028_e5d45109a2_h.jpg

49932763211_8f9f21ee9d_h.jpg

Real Name
Randy
sharp eyes everywhere
(can you add EXIF to your pics so it displays under each pic, the display part is free as long as the EXIF is in the file, thanks)

Awesome Brian. My wife and I are major warbler chasers. We still have these guys hanging around this year. So glad you decided to resume posting over here. Your work is absolutely top notch (y) . After all, Bob is here as well:D?

sharp eyes everywhere
(can you add EXIF to your pics so it displays under each pic, the display part is free as long as the EXIF is in the file, thanks)
Thank you Randy

Awesome Brian. My wife and I are major warbler chasers. We still have these guys hanging around this year. So glad you decided to resume posting over here. Your work is absolutely top notch (y) . After all, Bob is here as well:D?

hahah...Thank you Rick :)

Terrific shots, love those Common Yellow-throats. I agree with Randy's request of showing the EXIF data.
Thank you Louie...i looked into what i am doing wrong here, far as i found is that if flickr resizes my pictures then the exif is tossed? is there something else i have missed about including exif?

Instead of linking to flickr, simply upload your images directly to the cafe'.
i tried that once before, can't remember what trouble i had with it so i reverted back to flickr again

try it again...test
1.jpg

Real Name
Dan
Nice set, Brian. I particularly like nos 1 and 7 for beautiful birds in nice positions, nice perch/surroundings/BG, and technically spot on. Well done.

Holy crap I love these little guys. Did you get these at the place where you had knee issues?
Thank you Bob...the common yellowthroat was from where i was parked after we split up at the marsh last week where that mattress is dumped, i knew i should of hinked the horn at you as you were driving out

the redstart from a very brief encounter at our duck ponds on the highway last week, just got back from there, had a longer encounter with the redstart today and a very past encounter with a chestnut sided warbler, took my chair and sat at the tree line for a couple hours, the bugs were mostly gone so it wasn't too bad at all

the parula, yes, from wild goose bay yesterday

Latest threads

Top Bottom