The Coven convenes to 'Trick or Treat'...

Discussion in 'People' started by Clivegriff, Nov 1, 2005.

1. My grandson, having terrified his own neighbourhood, joined forces with the little girls who live next-door to me to create further mayhem...

original.

View attachment 17589

View attachment 17590

I let the camera do all the work: program mode and matrix metering; SB-800 set to TTL with Lumiquest softbox attached (which required exposure compensation of +1.0).

A touch of red-eye was dealt with in post-process along with slight crop and a modicum of USM all in PSCS2.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent images Clive....Bravo

Kids are just as cute as can be :>))))))

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice snaps, Clive. You have to just love the innocence of children!

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Great pics, Clive! I just love Halloween! Looks like your "kids" had as much fun was we did!

6. Aren't they just, Gale?

Thanks for your kind comments.

7. I agree, Frank.

The littlest girl just creases me up. As soon as she and I see eachother we just start laughing. We both seem to think that the other is the funniest thing we've ever seen.

8. Thanks, Leigh.

To be serious for a moment - just a moment, I promise - I'm not too sure that some of the issues surrounding Halloween are things we should want our kids to linger too long on.

But there is absolutely no doubt that most kids seem to love it and have lots of fun, so I go along with it on that basis.

9. The wonderful world of Halloween. Your images really capture the spirit of the event and the images are keepers for the family album. Way to go.

10. Thanks, Gordon.

As ever, your comments are generous and appreciated.