The Cruiser

this is an image i had pop in my head one night out of nowhere. i woke up the next day and was able to produce almost exactly the vision i had. please critique. i have continued to improve over the last 6 months and every bit of contructive criticism helps. thank you

this is cooooooool......2 thumbs up!

the perspective you've chosen on the bike is very attention grabbing. for some reason, i really really dig that little light bulb waaaaay in the background hanging from the ceiling (atleast it looks like it may be in the ceiling), it just seems to add a little extra "something" to the photo. Also your choice of border/framing....very good decision. it ties in well with the shot and helps solidify the overall mood.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thank you both for the positivity.

Dboogie this is the kind of feed back i love. not just because it is all positive either :) i have been asking everyone i know for criticism and all i get is i like it or its great. thank you very much for taking the time to give me some very constructive feedback.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom