The D2H, New Batteries, and the .... Beast!

greyflash said:
Crystal, you are cracking me up. :eek: Did you get the batteries?? :biggrin:

Hi Gordon,

I forgot to tell you...yes I purchased two Nikon batteries for the D2H...but didn't look at the price tag until I got home! Oh my gosh, are they insane?? :eek: One hundred thirty dollars for a battery!!!!:eek: The Pro Master brand was only fifty dollars. I should have purchased them instead! Ouch!:eek:

CrystallP said:
Hi Gordon,

I forgot to tell you...yes I purchased two Nikon batteries for the D2H...but didn't look at the price tag until I got home! Oh my gosh, are they insane?? :eek: One hundred thirty dollars for a battery!!!!:eek: The Pro Master brand was only fifty dollars. I should have purchased them instead! Ouch!:eek:
Yikes, $130 is high even for the Nikon brand, I think B&H sells them for $99. I went with a CTA for my spare (only felt I need one given the awesome battery life of the D2 series), $55 from B&H and it even has slightly greater capacity than the OEM.

Some people will tell you that putting anything other than a Nikon battery into your camera is dangerous, and I think there may be some truth to that in the case of the super-cheap batteries of questionable origin being sold on Ebay. But in the case of companies like Lenmar, Maha, CTA, etc who are strictly in the business of making batteries and charges I don't think this argument holds much water.

Hi Crystall,
You must order the cap and the tee shirt.

In fact I think you should win them as the prize for having the most will power on the cafe forum.

I'll be looking for all your pictures with that great lens and camera - congratulations!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom