The D90 Has Landed!

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by ERAUGrad04, Sep 6, 2008.

1. ERAUGrad04

ERAUGrad04

Jan 15, 2008
    IL
    I just picked up the D90 from Best Buy! The battery is charging and I will get a few shots here this afternoon. Just looking at the body with the large screen and button layout, it looks like a mini D300! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Morgan

2. vinman

vinman

Nov 15, 2006
    Upstate SC
    forget taking pictures - get some video and post a link!
    Enjoy!

3. 151proof

151proof

Jun 6, 2008
    SD
    Good to hear you got it! Hoping to see lots of pics and even more vids from that thing! please post and thanks for the deal on the lens!

4. I just got back from my Wolf Camera. They have the D90 kit (3) in stock. We opened one up and played around for a while. It has the same size and feel of the D80. The D90 screen is great. The images and video looked wonderful. I have to admit that video mode was really really fun and nice to have on a DSLR. The D90 seems like it will be the camera of choice for those on the go and those that want to carry light!

5. AdamC

AdamC Guest

Whoohoo! Me too!

I also just got back from my local Best Buy with a D90 kit! I'll post some video after I've had a chance to charge it up and play a bit.:smile:

6. Hurry!

And someone get a nightshot of a cityscape for me! Shoot about 15sec at F/11 please! I want to see of they come out clean as shot with no PP, just a resize. :D

7. screwdriver

screwdriver

Feb 29, 2008
    FLorida
    we wont believe you til you post some sample pics and videos.

8. Congrats.....looking foward to further posts.

9. congrats, once again
    i hope that you are enjoying your company picnic tonight..... and have taken your camera

10. I am soooooo jealous ! :)

11. ktz_04

ktz_04

Mar 17, 2008
    Chattanooga, TN
    waiting for the pics...