The Dancer in the Garden............IR

Howdy All,

One from a local Specialty Landscape Plant Nursery. It has several beautiful Presentation Gardens featuring dozens of wonderful Sculptures from local Artists among all the plants and flowers.

99993729.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking, shot with modded D70S

Hi Craig, I have looked at this image many times but have not commented until now. I love the image but I have a suggestion and perhaps that is what has kept me from commenting. The arbor that cuts through the statues legs bother me and so my suggestion would be to drop the camera down a little and have the arbor set just below the statues feet.

I really like the sky color and the gracefulness of the statue, it makes for a great image.

Hi Craig, I have looked at this image many times but have not commented until now. I love the image but I have a suggestion and perhaps that is what has kept me from commenting. The arbor that cuts through the statues legs bother me and so my suggestion would be to drop the camera down a little and have the arbor set just below the statues feet.

I really like the sky color and the gracefulness of the statue, it makes for a great image.

Howdy Gordon,

Thank you very much, I have posted one more towards your suggestion.

Thanks again!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom