THe day is gone. Night is coming...

...to the shore near Oporto:

115425576.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rui

D300, D200 coupled with a bunch of some fine Nikon glass

www.pbase.com/ruilopes

There are elements of this image I enjoy and one I feel that could add to the feel and make a stonger shot. I like the sillhoutte of the rocks in the middle ground section of the image. I also like the colors in it as well. What I think could add to this image is more light or detail from the rock on the left hand side. A stobe set on rear curtain sync pointed in that direction may illuminate the rocks on the side and ground slightly allowing for some detail to come out. However, this is just a thought and maybe an experiment worth trying some night. Thanks for sharing your image Rui. Overall, it is lovely.

God Bless,
David

There are elements of this image I enjoy and one I feel that could add to the feel and make a stonger shot. I like the sillhoutte of the rocks in the middle ground section of the image. I also like the colors in it as well. What I think could add to this image is more light or detail from the rock on the left hand side. A stobe set on rear curtain sync pointed in that direction may illuminate the rocks on the side and ground slightly allowing for some detail to come out. However, this is just a thought and maybe an experiment worth trying some night. Thanks for sharing your image Rui. Overall, it is lovely.

God Bless,
David
Great idea, David. I´ll give it a try...

What a lovely shot!!
Thanks. I´m glad you like it.

Many thanks.

Rui

www.pbase.com/ruilopes

Rui...I Had To Come Back & View This "Gem" That You've Given Us! I Love It!!
Oh! I feel happy knowing that!:smile:

Wonderful shots Rui! I am going to try this at Acadia in a few weeks.
Can´t wait for your pics, Mark!

How peaceful. Just what I needed after a long Monday.
It´s rewarding to know that.

That's a nice photo, but too bad for that motion blur on the moon in it.
Sorry... I can´t see it... the camera was perfectly stabilized during the 30sec exposure, on a sturdy tripod and using the remote and mirror up. I believe that any possible blur should also be noticed in the other elements of the shot and the movement of the moon during 30sec. (for me) is difficult to notice...

Rui

www.pbase.com/ruilopes

Latest threads

Top Bottom