The devil is in the details...

Sierra Nevadas to the streets of San Francisco
9286274693_04ba471297_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Before

Before-800.jpg

After

After.jpg

D70 & 12-24

Polishing auto paint is the hobby I did and what resurrected my 35 year old photograph hobby. I wanted to be able to show off my skills to possible clients. This Lightning was particularly nasty and it took me about 22 hours to "get it done" over to consecutive weekends. Then my hands required surgery to repair the vibration damage to my tendons. Even a year post-op I could only stand polisher vibration for about 10 minutes before having to quit. Now I just take photographs.

OK...:rolleyes: I guess I need to go look at one, my visualizer is not kicking in well enough to reconcile those two photos.

Yes, it was originally intended to cut glare, and yes, it's hard to see the CF on the dash from that pic lol, but it's the only one I have. Guess I need to get some more :smile:.

A friend's BBS CH with red center-caps.

4903457112_a5d6784c33_b.jpg

Jupiter. *Explored* by VisualEchos, on Flickr

Yes, it was originally intended to cut glare, and yes, it's hard to see the CF on the dash from that pic lol, but it's the only one I have. Guess I need to get some more :smile:.

A friend's BBS CH with red center-caps.

[URL]http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4121/4903457112_a5d6784c33_b.jpg[/url]
Jupiter. *Explored* by VisualEchos, on Flickr

Well CF is a much sexier glare treatment than a black bath towel, although in fairness, the towel was covering a chromed dash. Now that was cool. Blinding, but cool.

Nice wheels. I'm really out of touch on who's making the hot accessories these days.

I'm not a car buff, and I don't think the original slide shows the name of the car. Guess I'll have to go and dig it out to see.
Cord perhaps?

Don't go to any trouble. The more I look at it the more I think I should know what it is but I'm just drawing a blank.

Latest threads

Top Bottom