The Dogs (5 pics)

Took 1/2 day today to get an eye exam and order new glasses since all of my pics seem out of focus:biggrin: . Took a few of Buddy & Duke outside, buddy is the older dog (reddish color) while Duke is only 10 months old and pretty darned big.

Preparing for ramming speed
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sudden Impact
View attachment 90079

I want the stick....no I want it!
View attachment 90080

A calmer moment
View attachment 90081

Waiting for something?
View attachment 90082

Thanks Sandi, Gretchen and Yvette, appreciate all of you taking the time to view the pics. They are both my pals, I don't know what I would do without them, they cheer everyone up in the house and are great company for my Dad who is approaching 87 years young. - Jeff

Thanks for viewing Frank, regarding the glasses I commented to the Dr. how bad my close up vision has gotten over the last year and got the "Well you know, your at that age when..........":biggrin: - Jeff

Thanks for viewing Frank, regarding the glasses I commented to the Dr. how bad my close up vision has gotten over the last year and got the "Well you know, your at that age when..........":biggrin: - Jeff
Jeff, I normally wear 1.75's for working on the computer, but when I shoot, I have a pair of 2.75's, so I can see the camera settings. Pretty pitiful I'd say. :rolleyes:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom