The Door To Harmony ....

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by 57corvette, Aug 8, 2008.

1. I had this photo on my hard drive for some time .... decided to play around with it a little. It was taken in Harmony, California in 2006. The second photo was taken in Cambria, Ca. Hope you like the effort.

2687650278_c72a5385ef_b.

This was taken on Santa Rosa Creek Rd. In Cambria.

2726531842_22a9b86eaa_b.

Regards,

2. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Bob - love #2, #1 looks on moniter like it might be a bit over sharpened.....but they are both really filled with "feeling/tone"...very cool.

3. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Very nice, love the second one.

4. Jeff,

Thanks for looking . you're right, #1 has really been processed a lot. I kept going back to it and re-working it. I think it's more of the filters I used on it rather than sharpening .....but it does have an overly-sharp look. Thanks for your input.

Brenda,

I appreciate you taking the time to look and post .......

Regards,

5. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  6. Thanks Greg ...... I have added it. Thanks for the invite.

Best,

7. Both beautiful Bob....:smile: great work !!

8. Thanks Mike .......... really glad you liked them. Thanks for looking.

Regards,

9. and, i appreciate that you did.... very much

10. I really like these, and admire what you can do. i think the first is my fav.

11. Huff09

Huff09

Feb 25, 2007
    Carmichael, CA
    Bob,

Beautiful job on both. I really love the look of the first one. Thanks for sharing.

12. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Bob

I am in on both....ok I think #1 looks sharp but for me, it adds to the great effect you have achieved.

#2 has a great feel about it....excellent.

Best wishes

Ray

13. Tom, Chris, Ray,

Thank you all for your kind comments .......... really appreciate you taking the time to look.

Best,

14. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    I really like the textures and tones in these images. Wonderful !

15. This is one of those threads where you look at it, look at something else, then come back. Make sense? Anyway, at first I thought I liked the second shot better than the first. But, upon my second look, I prefer the first. Both are good. I like the processing in the second shot a lot. However, the processing on the first shot really adds "feel" and "texture" to the image. Nicely done Bob.

16. RFC,

Thank you for your kind comments ....... I really appreciate it.

Rich,

Thanks so much for your input ......... the Harmony photo sat on my hard drive forever ..... I kept playing with it and then leaving it. I think I had the same feeling as you .... not sure I like it.... and then hey, I think I really like this. Maybe it depends on the mood you're in ...... thanks again for looking.

Regards,

17. yendikeno

yendikeno

Mar 31, 2008
    CA
    Bob,

Your processing just blows me away. Great job with these!

18. Fred,

Appreciate your kind comments ..... thanks for posting.

Best,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.