The Dream of Flight

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dreaming of the day she can fly with Dad

In my mind this is outstanding! It fits your title perfectly.

The outspread wings and distant stare put this one over the top for me. One of the very best of your series.

In my mind this is outstanding! It fits your title perfectly.

The outspread wings and distant stare put this one over the top for me. One of the very best of your series.

Thanks Andy

It is part of the project to bring feelings and dreams into the story. The story will bring in the softer side of Eagles.

Gary about how old do you have the young down to. This one looks like it's ready or maybe allready has doen a flight.
Nice looking photo
Lou

Great shot. IT looks very close to launch time. T- and counting:biggrin:
Thanks

Yes Jimmy Getting close

Beautiful, Gary! I'm gonna dread it when you don't have beauties like these to post!
Thanks Dianne

You can then imagine what I'm feeling

Gary about how old do you have the young down to. This one looks like it's ready or maybe allready has doen a flight.
Nice looking photo
Lou
Lou this Eaglet is 12 weeks old Hatch date 3/2/07 It flys around the tree but as far as I know hasn't left the nest tree yet.

Thanks

Yes Jimmy Getting close

Thanks Dianne

You can then imagine what I'm feeling

Lou this Eaglet is 12 weeks old Hatch date 3/2/07 It flys around the tree but as far as I know hasn't left the nest tree yet.
Gary if you have it flying from branch to branch I would consider that as a sign meaning you better hang around:smile:
Lou

Latest posts

Top Bottom