The Dwlta Wing at Lime Rock

Watched the Delta Wing compete at Lime Rock (ALMS) Saturday. Started strong, but cooling issues side lined it before the finish...

Enjoy!

_DSC7139sm.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC7499sm.jpg

DSC7444sm.jpg

Thanks guys.

I was there too. Extremely fun to shoot. Nice captures

Did you see the Audis in the GT class earlier "flying" at the top of the hill? It was wild!!!

_DSC7305smw.jpg

_DSC7187smw.jpg

Very nice photos & great photos of the R8 airplanes. I though the chicane was installed to keep cars from flying. I seem to remember John Morton having a terrible crash there years ago when his GTP Nissan flipped.

Very nice photos & great photos of the R8 airplanes. I though the chicane was installed to keep cars from flying. I seem to remember John Morton having a terrible crash there years ago when his GTP Nissan flipped.

Yup. 1988

Apparently they didn't seem to worried about the GTs Saturday, But they used the chicane later when the big boys came out.

That Delta Wing is a very weird looking car. It looks better as a sports car than it would have as an Indy car in my opinion. Great captures.

Not at all surprised. They don't use the uphill chicane for Trans Am either. However they did use it for the Lamborghini SuperTrofeo series which was a little surprising to say the least

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom