The Eagle Family (Series)

We are getting close to the end of the series of Eagles. I thought I would Share a few pictures from this week with All the family.

Missy Posing

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mom Watching

View attachment 95736

Dad Watching, Being Difficult

View attachment 95737

Missy Walking

View attachment 95738

Mom Can't Believe It.

View attachment 95739

Continued on next page.

Continued Series

Continued

Missy Pole walking

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dad with a Itch

View attachment 95741

Mom Showing out

View attachment 95742

Missy Saying Thanks

View attachment 95743

Dad saying Prayers for the future

View attachment 95744

Thanks All!!!

WOW, Gary! I envy you for being able to get shots like these! Every photo is gorgeous, every photo should be on MY WALL! :wink: :tongue: :biggrin: I hope you keep em coming, so we can see Missy take flight, and then her parents reactions and stuff. I never tire of your eagles!:rolleyes: :biggrin: :eek:

I have seen pics of an eagle walking on TV and they kinda , STOMP ALONG, I get a big kick out of that.
Missy , thats a cute name for the eaglet to.

WOW, Gary! I envy you for being able to get shots like these! Every photo is gorgeous, every photo should be on MY WALL! :wink: :tongue: :biggrin: I hope you keep em coming, so we can see Missy take flight, and then her parents reactions and stuff. I never tire of your eagles!:rolleyes: :biggrin: :eek:
Thanks Dianne

I will post to the end but it is coming soon.

Hehee, loved the commentary. Awesome pictures, too! :biggrin:
Jen, I want to personaly thank you for your comment, It is nice to know others enjoy your work.

I have seen pics of an eagle walking on TV and they kinda , STOMP ALONG, I get a big kick out of that.
Missy , thats a cute name for the eaglet to.
They walk with a swagger or maybe a waddle as they have no knees.

Shows how fast an eagles life passes. In and out of the nest in months then on to adulthood in about five years. Whew!

Great shots gary, and great commentary to go with it. I always enjoy clicking on this part of the forum as I know I'll be able to see some great BE shots from you. Keep up the good work!

Nice series Gary looks like you caught the one with one eyelid closed. Happens every now and then. Anyone interested in the eyes here’s a good link. Click on eyes.
Lou

http://www.learner.org/jnorth/tm/eagle/VisionA.html
Thanks Lou

You can get this pretty often they are constantly blinking The eye of the Eagle is Awesome tool for them, but their attention span is not that great.

Thanks for the link interesting articles.

Thanks Lou

You can get this pretty often they are constantly blinking The eye of the Eagle is Awesome tool for them, but their attention span is not that great.

Thanks for the link interesting articles.
Your welcome Gary. That's my boss holding those two eagles. Only trouble is I don't get paid and he keeps threatening that I'm overpaid:biggrin: :biggrin:
His name is Pete Nye and proberly is one of the best authorites on the eagle going today. He is one of the men responsible for bringing the eagle back to the lower States and has climbed more than 800 trees in New York, Maine, Canada and Alaska. Last nesting season he set a record for New York by banding 111 eaglets. That's a lot of blood being shed. Article on my web about some of his doings to bring the birds back called Still Soaring.
www.loubuscher.com
Lou

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom