The Eagle Family (Series)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, May 15, 2007.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awwwww thats so wonderful Gary:>))))))

2. Thanks a lot Friend

If this Series Doesn't get comments I'm going to quit posting.

3. WOW, Gary! I envy you for being able to get shots like these! Every photo is gorgeous, every photo should be on MY WALL! :wink: :tongue: :biggrin: I hope you keep em coming, so we can see Missy take flight, and then her parents reactions and stuff. I never tire of your eagles!:rolleyes: :biggrin: :eek:

4. Hehee, loved the commentary. Awesome pictures, too! :biggrin:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I have seen pics of an eagle walking on TV and they kinda , STOMP ALONG, I get a big kick out of that.
    Missy , thats a cute name for the eaglet to.

6. Thanks Dianne

I will post to the end but it is coming soon.

Jen, I want to personaly thank you for your comment, It is nice to know others enjoy your work.

They walk with a swagger or maybe a waddle as they have no knees.

7. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Shows how fast an eagles life passes. In and out of the nest in months then on to adulthood in about five years. Whew!

8. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    Excellent pictures

9. I'm not sure about their life cycle but I know the last several months have raced by. I look forward to next year and hope we can have a couple of nests to watch.

10. Thanks Jimmy

I'm glad you looked in and Commented.

11. Always good to have an eagle family to shoot. Enjoy seeing these amazing birds interacting. Now....you need to sneak up those trees with some trimmers and clear yourself a little better view of things *-)

13. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Great shots gary, and great commentary to go with it. I always enjoy clicking on this part of the forum as I know I'll be able to see some great BE shots from you. Keep up the good work!

14. Thanks Dave

I'm flattered by your comments. :redface:

15. Thanks Lou

You can get this pretty often they are constantly blinking The eye of the Eagle is Awesome tool for them, but their attention span is not that great.

Thanks for the link interesting articles.

16. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    great
    lol with great comments

17. Your welcome Gary. That's my boss holding those two eagles. Only trouble is I don't get paid and he keeps threatening that I'm overpaid:biggrin: :biggrin:
    His name is Pete Nye and proberly is one of the best authorites on the eagle going today. He is one of the men responsible for bringing the eagle back to the lower States and has climbed more than 800 trees in New York, Maine, Canada and Alaska. Last nesting season he set a record for New York by banding 111 eaglets. That's a lot of blood being shed. Article on my web about some of his doings to bring the birds back called Still Soaring.
    www.loubuscher.com
    Lou