The easy rider & the wounded girls...

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Removed User 2, Jun 16, 2005.

1. A night in the city...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WOW Nenad, hairy!!
    Great captures, but you may be taking chances with a crowd like that........

3. Hi Frits!

No problem about the crowd... altough I hate'em (rappers and gangstas because of their overall rudeness) I have no problems entering a brawl :)

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Looks like my neighborhood.. They don't like me or my camera... :>))

Good show.

To much of this out there.

Be careful :>))

5. Fabulous shots, esp number 1 which I really like a lot!
    Best
    peter

6. Good shots. The first one is really neat with the sense of motion that it conveys. Well done.

7. I like pic #2. Not really sure what's going on by looking at it but get a better idea based on your title. What interests me about that photo is the girl who is making eye contact with the camera. She seems on the edge and could come pound knobs on your head at any moment. Kinda makes for a thrilling mood in the photo (not that I'd want her to follow through :) )