The eye of the Dog and some BF's today

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Brew, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Brew

Brew Guest

Was kind of bored on a nice day....

large.

2. Bruce,

Care to share a few details. This series is really interesting. I really like the butterflies and the cat's eye, oops, dog's eye, sorry. :oops:

3. Brew

Brew Guest

Thank's Crystall,

I was just playing around with the D-70 and Tamron 90mm Macro, our dog, a butterfly and a little Bee. All hand held but the dog eye was cropped about 50%.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice shots Bruce. You got more keepers than I did today. I did try to shoot some hummers, but they were in shadow, and the images came out a little on the noisy side. :?

Well spent shooting day. :wink:

5. You might have been bored but it doesn't show in your images. That eye of the dog would have made a good entry in the latest Nikon Cafe Challenge. All in all a good series.

6. Brew

Brew Guest

Also had some nice early morning light on Gunner and he just sat there wondering what the heck I was doing. lol

large.

7. Brew

Brew Guest

Found another one (I must have snapped 200 shots). I've been trying to catch a bee in flight for awhile with no luck. This one is the best I have to date so maybe with a bit more practice!!!