1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Eyes have it

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PEPPER PETE, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Was out yesterday and was able to get a couple shots of a Barn Owl. Not sure which pose I like. Shots taken with the 18-200mm VR.
    Pete
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #1, no doubt at all for me. Catchlights really add, I think.

Cool.

3. WOW! What a beautiful owl! I like both poses! Keep em comin! I have yet to see an owl except in a rehab center!

4. Thanks Dewey, I'm still not sure which one I like. I want to get one of these printed and need imput.
    Pete

5. Hi Dianne, many thanks, I think owls are great subjects. Here is one I got back in Jan. of a Burrowing Owl.
    Pete
    [​IMG]

6. Great Set Pete

The eyes do capture the attention

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2007
  7. Another beauty! WOW! I hope I can get one someday! Thanks for sharing it with me!

8. Thanks Gary, the eyes have it.
    Pete

9. Thank you again Dianne. You'll get one soon.
    Pete

10. Oh does that mean you're gonna mail one to me? WOW! How generous! :wink: :biggrin:

11. Owl is in the mail Dianne. :Whistle: :Whistle:

12. Oh you're soooo kind and oh so funny! :wink: LOL! Thanks:biggrin: :rolleyes: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.