The Face-Off!!!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by ShaunK, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I was trying out some macro studio shots the other day, and for lack of a better subject, found these to "shoot" :biggrin:. Shot them on white foam-core board with 2 flashes, one through an umbrella, one bare.

2802198176_0482927a89_o.

2. Ouch! Not feelin' the love! :wink: Is the problem the subject matter or the quality? :smile:

3. JustEd

JustEd

Jul 21, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    We've been busy

looking at the newly released Nikon d90...

Am presuming these are air gun pellets and have not seen smooth ones, but I usually shoot the much bigger stuff myself....you know powder and all :biggrin:

It is a very nice "abstract" shot and I like it. Love shots that make people wonder, this one does that.

4. Ahhh. That explains it... myself, I'm pining away over the D700 that is still quite a few months out for me! :smile: Thanks for the words. I had a hard time getting creative with one pellet and decided to try 2. Maybe next time, even more. I like the big stuff, too, although I don't have much experience with it! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.