The fight is more serious now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Name
Randy
I've been in hospital for 9 days fighting hard but losing I'm afraid. All hope is not lost but the melanoma is having its way in my stomach casusing lots of new problems. The immune therapy is attacking my gut causing breaktrun pain.
In case this goes much further south I had to tell everyone how much you've meant to my life and I love you all so much. Some of my best friends were made here, on an Internet forum, go figure.
Keep taking those beautiful pictures and sharing and never let this place change

I've been in hospital for 9 days fighting hard but losing I'm afraid. All hope is not lost but the melanoma is having its way in my stomach casusing lots of new problems. The immune therapy is attacking my gut causing bteaktrun pain.
In case this goes much further south I had to tell everyone how much you've meant to my life and I love you all so much. Some of my best friends were made here, on an Internet forum, go figure.
Keep taking those beautiful pictures and sharing and never let this place change
Randy, I'll be praying for you!! You have been through so much. Your beautiful photos have inspired me to keep working on improving. You are always encouraging and I have appreciated your online friendship so much. Keep fighting. You are very special here.

• Appreciate
Reactions: McQ

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I've notcied your absence and hoped that you were out shooting. You have already beaten the odds by a LOT. And you aren't done fighting yet. We owe YOU a lot....for inspiring us, for helping us and for being a friend.

You are much loved here, Randy. Your courage is an inspiration and example for each of us as we face our personal life challenges.

Our prayers are with you. Whether it be here at the Cafe, or somewhere else, ”Until we meet again, peace be with you.”

• Appreciate
When so many people in your situation would understandably not feel good enough to reach out to their online community, you persevered and let all of us know the change in your health. It's so easy to see that you're not giving up and, similarly, you should know that we aren't giving up on you. Keep up the good fight on your end and we'll do so in support of you on our end!

• Appreciate

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
I've been in hospital for 9 days fighting hard but losing I'm afraid. All hope is not lost but the melanoma is having its way in my stomach casusing lots of new problems. The immune therapy is attacking my gut causing bteaktrun pain.

Randy, thank you for letting us know how you're doing. I hope you continue to find the strength to fight because I believe you can beat this. I know it's hard. I'm pulling for you, my friend.

More than anything, know that you mean a lot to me and to so many people and that you've inspired us, delighted us, and amazed us for so many years. We would like you to do so for many more! You have been instrumental in making this the best forum on the web. We'll keep up on our end with the great pics and the awesome community atmosphere!

Hang in there Randy ..... you are a fighter and you will prevail. Do not call it quits because I know you can get over this hump. You have been an inspiration and a wonderful contributor to this forum from the day you joined. Stay strong my friend!

• Appreciate
Real Name
Ken
I am so sorry to hear this news, Randy. As a 3x survivor myself, this kind of news hits close to home. I'll keep thinking about you and sending healing thoughts your way. Funny enough, after we talked about backyard birding last year, I do think about you many a day as I sit at my desk working AND looking out into our backyard where the birds eat and hang out. You made it sound easy, and most importantly, you reminded me about what is important in life - time. Here's hoping for a turnaround in your health!

Take care,

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom