The fight is more serious now

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks buddy, I know you know
When I get sick I get mad and stubborn and fight more. This thing will not beat me, I got too much fun ahead and too many friends to shoot with. I won't accept that I've been fighting this since 2007 to loose now. I am a little surprised by the pain levels, I've hit 10 a few times but the drugs work well. Looks like I might go home tommorow to 72f and my birds. And it is March and my good friends Mitch and Bobby are waiting for me. I gotta go back to see Colin in the ul and Toronto to see bob and Brian and so many more I can't remember. Fred is also a close friend of mine and Viera Tony and so many more. My aplogiors of left anyone out.
You may get to go home tomorrow? Now that’s what I’m talking about! 😁 You keep fighting the fight, Randy. You’ve got a lot more living and shooting to do, and nothing needs to stand in your way! Much love. ❤️

Thanks buddy, I know you know
When I get sick I get mad and stubborn and fight more. This thing will not beat me, I got too much fun ahead and too many friends to shoot with. I won't accept that I've been fighting this since 2007 to loose now. I am a little surprised by the pain levels, I've hit 10 a few times but the drugs work well. Looks like I might go home tommorow to 72f and my birds. And it is March and my good friends Mitch and Bobby are waiting for me. I gotta go back to see Colin in the ul and Toronto to see bob and Brian and so many more I can't remember. Fred is also a close friend of mine and Viera Tony and so many more. My aplogiors of left anyone out.
October 2021 at CRC will be glorious..

Real Name
Randy
Sorry to hear, but generally better at the hospital than at home. Here's hoping to a release soon!

--Ken
The hospital has a hard time stopping my pain in less than 30minutes. I'm just coming down from 30 minutes of living hell and pain level 10. My vocabulary sure gets ugly during one of these episodes. I'd rather be at home where I have the same fire power to stop the pain but I start ASAP. Gut pain is the worst pain I've ever experienced.

The hospital has a hard time stopping my pain in less than 30minutes. I'm just coming down from 30 minutes of living hell and pain level 10. My vocabulary sure gets ugly during one of these episodes. I'd rather be at home where I have the same fire power to stop the pain but I start ASAP. Gut pain is the worst pain I've ever experienced.
I'm so sorry to hear this.

I trust you are wearing your hat—it's your Superman Cape! :D

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
I can’t even begin to imagine. I hope the pain eases up, or better yet, goes away.

Real Name
Ken
That is not acceptable and is one of the reasons to be in the hospital - the ability to administer strong drugs quite quickly via IV. :mad: I am very sorry that you are not getting the care that you need and deserve. And yes, gut pain is quite intense. I have had more than my share if GI issues over the years due to Crohn's Disease, but I imagine what you are experiencing is another level up. I hope some good relief is coming soon.

And yes, pain can put you in a whole other place with respect to your vocabulary, even with people you love and who are trying to help you. People who know you know will know it is the pain talking.

Hoping for some significant pain relief soon,

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom