The fight is more serious now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate - it's you and Chris who upped my sports photo game, for which I am very grateful. So when you're out of this and travelling through New Zealand be sure to let me know.

Randy it has been a very long time since I have been on this forum. Louie told me about your battle. I am pulling for you and sending my prayers. Hard to believe how much time has passed since we all had diner at Rays Boat house and of course our meet ups at Bosque. Having had melanoma a few years back I know how horrible it can be. I know you have fought this for years. You gave me hope when I was diagnosed. I hope you will get a miracle cure and we could go shooting again. Wishing you the best and know you are loved by so many.

Randy - You will *surely* kick this latest temporary setback in the butt, and then all of us here at the Café will be glad to see and appreciate more of your amazing photos and encouraging posts. I'm certain of that.

Hang in there, my friend, as I know that you will.

Keep fighting Randy because we all desperately want to continue to enjoy your wonderful contributions to the café and your beautiful photographs for many more years to come.

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Hang in there and keep the spirit up Randy. We are here all supporting you.

Real Name
Randy
I'm crying like a baby as I read your wonderful messages that remind me of how many of you I've shot with and had so much fun. You are the story of my life and I wouldn't have missed a minute. So many amazing people finding each other in the most unusual of places, the internet. I love you guys for always being so kind and friendly to me.

Real Name
Dan
So sorry to hear this, Randy. But you can't go just yet. We've still got to meet up at the fish ladder. Praying for you my friend.

Real Name
Randy
My wife always says "you get what you give".
This place, where did it come from, and why are there so many amazing empathic people here. This is not our fathers internet ?
I've wanted to visit and shoot with you Bill, in that amazing backyard of yours for years, maybe someday, keep showing us where you live, you lucky guy

Real Name
Randy
So sorry to hear this, Randy. But you can't go just yet. We've still got to meet up at the fish ladder. Praying for you my friend.
Dan,
I've dreamed of visiting you in Alaska someday, keep posting those great shots and you are a great LS shooter and an even better WL shooter

Randy,
Two days ago you posted a very kind comment on one of my threads that contained some very average photos. Even though you were so sick you took time to encourage me. Knowing what I know now, that you are in the hospital, it means a lot to me. That shows what a good guy you are!! I'm very grateful and I agree with you that this group of people is very special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom