The fight is more serious now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Name
Randy
That is not acceptable and is one of the reasons to be in the hospital - the ability to administer strong drugs quite quickly via IV. :mad: I am very sorry that you are not getting the care that you need and deserve. And yes, gut pain is quite intense. I have had more than my share if GI issues over the years due to Crohn's Disease, but I imagine what you are experiencing is another level up. I hope some good relief is coming soon.

And yes, pain can put you in a whole other place with respect to your vocabulary, even with people you love and who are trying to help you. People who know you know will know it is the pain talking.

Hoping for some significant pain relief soon,

--Ken
Thanks ken
I am welll stocked w the hardest narcotics on the planet, which is why I wanna go home

Damd Randy, so sorry and feel sadden to see this thread, I/we talked on the phone some time back, we spoke and the subject came up why I haven't been shooting much, and where we all have issues, and the drugs I'm on, and your bout with that mean cancer, ..........I had come out of surgery for a Dialysis port in my arm, and as someone told me once, no matter how bad you feel there is some in worst conditions, and here we are...........as using a brush, you have left your strokes of a brush as a guide for many many of us amateur photographers, that we will never forget nor fill your shoes, God Speed to you buddy, you will be behind that view finder again, love ya Sir.

Real Name
Randy
Damd Randy, so sorry and feel sadden to see this thread, I/we talked on the phone some time back, we spoke and the subject came up why I haven't been shooting much, and where we all have issues, and the drugs I'm on, and your bout with that mean cancer, ..........I had come out of surgery for a Dialysis port in my arm, and as someone told me once, no matter how bad you feel there is some in worst conditions, and here we are...........as using a brush, you have left your strokes of a brush as a guide for many many of us amateur photographers, that we will never forget nor fill your shoes, God Speed to you buddy, you will be behind that view finder again, love ya Sir.
Thanks buddy

Randy I have not checked in on the Cafe in a number of days and it goes without saying I am very troubled by what I have read. There are so many wonderful people on this forum but when I think of the Nikon Cafe I think of you and Bob and Fred first and foremost because of the time we shared at the CRC. I sure hope we can do it again some day soon. I believe you will give your current situation all the fight you have. Sending positive thoughts and I appreciate your friendship like so many others. All the best!

Real Name
Randy
Randy I have not checked in on the Cafe in a number of days and it goes without saying I am very troubled by what I have read. There are so many wonderful people on this forum but when I think of the Nikon Cafe I think of you and Bob and Fred first and foremost because of the time we shared at the CRC. I sure hope we can do it again some day soon. I believe you will give your current situation all the fight you have. Sending positive thoughts and I appreciate your friendship like so many others. All the best!
If I got an oz of energy left in me we'll do it again. I had a great time when we shot thst day. And I'm sure Fred and bob will join us. (Bobs in charge of fish?). I doubt I can do the cold again but October should work.

If I got an oz of energy left in me we'll do it again. I had a great time when we shot thst day. And I'm sure Fred and bob will join us. (Bobs in charge of fish?). I doubt I can do the cold again but October should work.
I am counting on it! That certainly was a cold session. Minus 35 C with the windchill! The coldest I have experienced in all my visits for sure. Having said that they remain the sessions I remember most fondly and that is all about the company. Some pretty cool photos came out of it too! I hope your current challenges stabilize and you get to go home soon! No place like home!

Real Name
Randy
I am counting on it! That certainly was a cold session. Minus 35 C with the windchill! The coldest I have experienced in all my visits for sure. Having said that they remain the sessions I remember most fondly and that is all about the company. Some pretty cool photos came out of it too! I hope your current challenges stabilize and you get to go home soon! No place like home!
I'm scheduled to go home tommorow assuming the night goes well. Saturday makes 2 weeks and I'm past ready and my birds are waiting.

I'm scheduled to go home tommorow assuming the night goes well. Saturday makes 2 weeks and I'm past ready and my birds are waiting.
Looking forward to hearing you are home. I am sure you are anxious to get there and will feel good just walking in the door. Will be watching for posts of your feathered friends in the yard.

That is not acceptable and is one of the reasons to be in the hospital - the ability to administer strong drugs quite quickly via IV. :mad: I am very sorry that you are not getting the care that you need and deserve. And yes, gut pain is quite intense. I have had more than my share if GI issues over the years due to Crohn's Disease, but I imagine what you are experiencing is another level up. I hope some good relief is coming soon.

And yes, pain can put you in a whole other place with respect to your vocabulary, even with people you love and who are trying to help you. People who know you know will know it is the pain talking.

Hoping for some significant pain relief soon,

--Ken
Absolutely agree. I cannot imagine what you must be going through but in our modern hospitals with access to strong painkillers you should not have to suffer as you describe. Keep swearing loudly at the buggers as soon as you start to feel the onset of pain and don’t try to tough it out

Good luck Randy hope you get consistent relief soon and can get home

Real Name
SAMI
MASTER RANDY!!
I wish you well !! Be strong to fight it off !!will be waiting for good news from your side !!.I was informed by Darrell just a while ago through my Instagram account!!BEST WISHES,GET WELL !!????

Real Name
Randy
MASTER RANDY!!
I wish you well !! Be strong to fight it off !!will be waiting for good news from your side !!.I was informed by Darrell just a while ago through my Instagram account!!BEST WISHES,GET WELL !!????
Thank you Sami
I will never forget our across the world friendship

So sorry to hear what you're going through Randy, keep fighting this Buddy, don't let it beat you...!!!
You have our Best Wishes, & hope that the pain you are having is kept under control... Get Well Mate...

Real Name
Randy
As much as it pains me to post this the doctors can't do any more for me but slow pain and I am now terminal. Found out yesterday morning. It would be better for me if we close this thread now and no more posts about my health as it makes me cry to think about this and all of you.
No time frame and I didn't want to know because my plan is to ignore this and keep living as best I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom