The Fireplace Mantle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terri French, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I got this idea from the Olympus forum on Dpreview.

Many people hang their Christmas Cards on the fireplace mantle. I am hoping that this thread will stay current until the holiday is over. I'll start by placing my greeting card here and hope that everyone who desires to share their holiday wishes and cards to the forum members will add to the thread. It's cold and snowy and the Christmas spirit has hit hard here.

If you don't celebrate Christmas, but have a different greeting or card to share--please feel free.

2. Let me be the first to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas Terri. Your a neat family and I hope the snow isn't too bad for you.

To the Nikon Cafe family, I hope that Santa visits each of you and that your Christmas will be a very happy occasion. It has been so fun to communicate with all of your through pictures and the written word. I have even talked to a few of you on the phone this past year. What a great group you all are and how much you have enriched my life. Knowing you has made me a better person.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and yours Terri.

Beautiful card you have greeted us with.

You might also find the other post with christmas cards and post this there also :>)))

4. Very pretty card, Terri, thanks for sharing it. I also make our Christmas greeting card, but it is not done yet. I plan to shoot the pictures this weekend and should have it completed before too long.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!