1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Flute Player...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, May 11, 2007.

151412629-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

151412701-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Excellent! By the way, have you ever posted your technique when taking or processing your photos. It is a style uniquely Graeme! Don't have to share if you don't want, but I would be able to pick your photos out of a group. Just curious...

3. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    very cool. I like the tone in the images. thanks for sharing. where are they from?

4. The 2nd one is excellent.

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

love the 2nd one ...excellent
    ;-))

6. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    These are my favorites from your latest out-and-about series. I like them both, but prefer the first. Nice work Graeme.

7. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    I think it's a nice composition. I wonder if she is a little cold. I hope someone dropped her some change.

8. Great street captures here, Graeme. I like how she's isolated in the second one.

9. Anthony. thank you. PM me to remind me and I'll let you know my ever so simple and basic PP thing. G

Thanks Nico

Thank you Alex

Thanks Nute

Thanks Stu........... hope all is well in your world my friend! :cool: 

Thanks Scott.

Thanks Justin. hope you are cool in China! :smile:

G

10. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

the first one's interesting in the way she stands out from the crowd behind her. Almost looks like a construction.

11. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    Another great series Graeme! I like #2 better.

12. Hello Graeme my friend! I really liked those - composition, PP, ose of DOF, and... subject, as you can see it's close to me (www.vieribottazzini.com)! Infact, thing not known to many, I dp have a second life (and an earlier one vs being a professional photographer) as a flute player :wink: thanks for sharing my friend, great stuff!

13. love them both best!

14. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Cool stuff Graeme! Number 2 for me - love the BG.

15. Thanks Mike....... :cool: 

Thank you Banhup! :smile:

Vieri my friend, as always, thank you for your kind words........... a musician too eh??? A man of many talents! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank you Marie! :smile:

Thanks Fred.......... kind of you to look and comment my friend! :cool: 

16. Don't know how I missed these on my prior perusing but anyway wanted to let you know that I really like #2. For a street muscian she is cute and looks talented. Thanks for sharing these.

17. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

lol ... good use of PP here G.... im envious but thats nothing new....

18. Thanks Gordon.............. the thread had dropped off the first page and i only got in from work a short while ago to respond to folks comments.......... I don't like to ressurrect a thread normally, but there were several people I wanted to thank! :wink:

Nothing to be envious of my friend........... your work ain't too bad either......... and that includes your PP thing! :cool: 

G

19. Beautiful pictures, the 2nd one does it for me.

20. Thank you Daniel................. :smile:

G

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.