The Flute Player...

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!

151412629-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

151412701-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Excellent! By the way, have you ever posted your technique when taking or processing your photos. It is a style uniquely Graeme! Don't have to share if you don't want, but I would be able to pick your photos out of a group. Just curious...

These are my favorites from your latest out-and-about series. I like them both, but prefer the first. Nice work Graeme.

SRA

I think it's a nice composition. I wonder if she is a little cold. I hope someone dropped her some change.

Excellent! By the way, have you ever posted your technique when taking or processing your photos. It is a style uniquely Graeme! Don't have to share if you don't want, but I would be able to pick your photos out of a group. Just curious...

Anthony. thank you. PM me to remind me and I'll let you know my ever so simple and basic PP thing. G

very cool. I like the tone in the images. thanks for sharing. where are they from?

Thanks Nico

The 2nd one is excellent.

Thank you Alex

love the 2nd one ...excellent

;-))

Thanks Nute

These are my favorites from your latest out-and-about series. I like them both, but prefer the first. Nice work Graeme.

Thanks Stu........... hope all is well in your world my friend! :cool:

I think it's a nice composition. I wonder if she is a little cold. I hope someone dropped her some change.

Thanks Scott.

Great street captures here, Graeme. I like how she's isolated in the second one.

Thanks Justin. hope you are cool in China! :smile:

G

B

BigPixel

the first one's interesting in the way she stands out from the crowd behind her. Almost looks like a construction.

Hello Graeme my friend! I really liked those - composition, PP, ose of DOF, and... subject, as you can see it's close to me (www.vieribottazzini.com)! Infact, thing not known to many, I dp have a second life (and an earlier one vs being a professional photographer) as a flute player :wink: thanks for sharing my friend, great stuff!

the first one's interesting in the way she stands out from the crowd behind her. Almost looks like a construction.

Thanks Mike....... :cool:

Another great series Graeme! I like #2 better.

Thank you Banhup! :smile:

Hello Graeme my friend! I really liked those - composition, PP, ose of DOF, and... subject, as you can see it's close to me (www.vieribottazzini.com)! Infact, thing not known to many, I dp have a second life (and an earlier one vs being a professional photographer) as a flute player :wink: thanks for sharing my friend, great stuff!

Vieri my friend, as always, thank you for your kind words........... a musician too eh??? A man of many talents! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

love them both best!

Thank you Marie! :smile:

Cool stuff Graeme! Number 2 for me - love the BG.

Thanks Fred.......... kind of you to look and comment my friend! :cool:

Don't know how I missed these on my prior perusing but anyway wanted to let you know that I really like #2. For a street muscian she is cute and looks talented. Thanks for sharing these.

T

topher04r1

lol ... good use of PP here G.... im envious but thats nothing new....

Don't know how I missed these on my prior perusing but anyway wanted to let you know that I really like #2. For a street muscian she is cute and looks talented. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks Gordon.............. the thread had dropped off the first page and i only got in from work a short while ago to respond to folks comments.......... I don't like to ressurrect a thread normally, but there were several people I wanted to thank! :wink:

lol ... good use of PP here G.... im envious but thats nothing new....

Nothing to be envious of my friend........... your work ain't too bad either......... and that includes your PP thing! :cool:

G

Latest threads

Top Bottom