the fuji x100s goes to chicago

my son and 5 year old grandson and i took a guy trip to Chicago. no words can describe the fabulous time we had .

we just loved the city and architecture .

here are some shots . photography is a passion of mine . photographic the city was really fun .

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Mathjak!

It's good to see you again, and the photos are fabulous. Chicago is rich in architecture and you went and captured some fine examples. Each time I'm there, I always walk along Michigan Ave, and take photos of the tour boats so your images brings back great memories. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your son and grandson!

How's Badcook? Hope she's well...! :)

Mathjak!

It's good to see you again, and the photos are fabulous. Chicago is rich in architecture and you went and captured some fine examples. Each time I'm there, I always walk along Michigan Ave, and take photos of the tour boats so your images brings back great memories. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your son and grandson!

How's Badcook? Hope she's well...! :)

all doing fine . we have just been so buisy with 5 grandkids now .we have been shooting a lot being retired but i just never seems to get time to post

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
I'm hearing from several people that sometimes they're busier in retirement than when they were working. And five grandbabies? That is wonderful!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom