The Fulgerator... infuriatingly genius and endlessly entertaining.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mr2monster, Jul 1, 2008.

1. mr2monster

mr2monster

Jun 29, 2007
    Arizona
    Hahaha... I can think of so many fun things to do with this, and it would be so simple to make with a peanut slave (or SB800 on SU-4) and a drone camera body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAX_3Bgel7M

www.juliusvonbismarck.com/fulgurator

It would probably anger a bunch of people if you used it as advertisement, but damn it would be fun to set up at a basketball game and project down to mid court or on a backboard, or something... Maybe your web address, or something like "For professional pictures of this game, visit www.mysite.com"

Hahahah....

So... Many.... Ideas...... :tongue:

2. I saw that story a few days ago, and honestly I can't think of a single use that wouldn't seriously torque people off.

3. mr2monster

mr2monster

Jun 29, 2007
    Arizona
    Oh there's no doubt that it would **** people off.

It could be used in a place like a museum to prevent people from taking pictures of art... That'd be a productive use.

Or, for that matter, if you did it right, it could be used to advertise so long as you weren't intrusive. i.e. Instead of blocking out the whole sign in the video above, he could have projected his website on the side of a building that would be in the same line of sight. This way, people wouldn't have ever noticed it there in the first place, and it wouldn't ruin the essential part of the picture.

Either way, it's a cool idea. And like all cool ideas, you can use it for good and bad. haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.