[the GARDEN]

Hi all
These from the garden today. Critique and comments please.

Our clivia are in bloom :)

A play of color and curve in Washes and Yello: Contrast and saturation boosted for effect.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In Haggard, we have the harsh, brutal reality of nature, emphasised by heightened sharpness and "bleeding" color.

Don't peek proposes an onlooker duly turned away by the exposed beauty in it's presence. The division of each's "space" is created by the curve behind the "looker"

The ghosts, depicted by blurred and out of focus pistils, are presided over by the in focus guardian of the keep, eye affixed on the populace.

Just your average citizen being confonted by yet another Zebra Crossing;

Using the folds of the petals, and providing a series of steps, I try to take you "there"

In2vees is just that, bringing you from outside, into the 2 vees - a play of mirrors in form, yet extreme contrasts in texture.

Hope you enjoyed.

As usual, baie mooi. Ek hou van die laste een. (Forgive me, I have forgotten how to spell in Afrikaans. I think on my next visit to S.A. in June I am going to have to invest in a dictionary).

dankie yvette! LOL @ dictionary. How long you staying for? Going to see the wildlife I presume? rgds
We will be staying for 3 weeks. One week in PMB with family and friends, and two weeks at game reserves:biggrin: :biggrin: Can't wait!!!!!!

you lucky fish you, and of course your exchange rates help quite a bit too ;)
Well I wouldn't be so excited to go back except for the fact that for the first time in my life I can go to the game reserves with a decent camera. I won't just see a speck in the middle of the picture. And yes, the exchange rate does help.:smile:

B

BigPixel

1,3,4, 6, 7 are very nice images. Proving once again that photography is not all about tac sharp text book imagery.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom