1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The girls last night in the back yard.....

Discussion in 'People' started by stayathomedad, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Beautiful pictures, I love the softness in the pictures.

2. stayathomedad

stayathomedad

Mar 11, 2008
    Alaska
    I'm doing a trial of Color Efex Pro 3.0 and I applied the Glamour Glow filter... nice, but I don't think it's worth the $300... I can just do it manually in PS...

3. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    I really like the effect, I initially assumed it was taken during the "golden hour" and thought the colors were v nice. How would you usually get this effect in PS? I'm curious as I've been looking at the Nik filters and they seem kind of pricey but I"ve seen some great images on the forum that have used them.

Beautiful girls by the way!

4. stayathomedad

stayathomedad

Mar 11, 2008
    Alaska
  5. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    That is a really beautiful soft effect. Wow $300 it's pretty hefty. Lovely girls!

6. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Adorable!

7. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    The girls are absoutly adorable!! My only Nit is that when you use glow effects, it tends to accentuate blow highlights.

Dan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.