The girls of Tech Ed 2007

A few more from yesterdays events at the microsoft confernece
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

For someone who "isn't a portrait shooter" you sure nailed these. I think you missed your calling...:wink:

I'd like to hear your flash setup and settings if you dont mind commenting. I assume the flash was direct since the ceilings in these events is too high to bounce...

great shots Mike. I too am curious as to your setup, i.e. flash bracket/Gary Fong, etc...

These shots bring back memories of many a tradeshow, but especially, an early COMDEX -- walking by a booth and hearing one of these ladies saying "and it runs on MS-DOS(E), pronounced with a long "O", like DOS=DOSE=Spanish #2....LOL

"Wow" again Mike, so many beautiful ladies in one place.
Great photo job on all of these ladies. Did they have the makeup on heavy or is smooth skin the result of PP.
The lighting is really good on these, please share how you used the SB800. Diffuser, off/on camera etc.

Hehe...

"Honey, I'm going to be late tonight. A few of the guys and I are hitting the "Microsoft conference" after work. Nah...not really...just a bunch of nerds with pocket protectors spewing software code jargon....pretty boring stuff...uh huh..ok..love you too....."

Hehe...

"Honey, I'm going to be late tonight. A few of the guys and I are hitting the "Microsoft conference" after work. Nah...not really...just a bunch of nerds with pocket protectors spewing software code jargon....pretty boring stuff...uh huh..ok..love you too....."

Yep. I was at the same show, TechEd 2006 in Boston last June. Could not make it to 2007-Orlando. This is pretty much what it is. You nailed it.

Prob all wear blue contacts...lolol

I used to wear green ones.
My eyes are green most of the time anyway. So I said what the heck. Well for fun you know

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom