The girls of Tech Ed 2007

Discussion in 'People' started by mike mac, Jun 5, 2007.

1. A few more from yesterdays events at the microsoft confernece
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow
    Nice shooting Mike
    I would gander a guess you enjoyed the event:>)))

3. Wowzers! Mico-who conference?

4. For someone who "isn't a portrait shooter" you sure nailed these. I think you missed your calling...:wink:

I'd like to hear your flash setup and settings if you dont mind commenting. I assume the flash was direct since the ceilings in these events is too high to bounce...

5. great shots Mike. I too am curious as to your setup, i.e. flash bracket/Gary Fong, etc...

These shots bring back memories of many a tradeshow, but especially, an early COMDEX -- walking by a booth and hearing one of these ladies saying "and it runs on MS-DOS(E), pronounced with a long "O", like DOS=DOSE=Spanish #2....LOL

6. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

your wife might fall for this but we know better:tongue:,,,fess up, u were ata HOOTERS convention, right?...lol
    :biggrin:

7. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Very nice mike. What kind of light? Is this just from the display light or did you use a flash of sorts?

8. Beautiful ladies Mike and you have certainly done a good job in photographing them. Thanks for sharing these.

9. "Wow" again Mike, so many beautiful ladies in one place.
    Great photo job on all of these ladies. Did they have the makeup on heavy or is smooth skin the result of PP.
    The lighting is really good on these, please share how you used the SB800. Diffuser, off/on camera etc.

10. So, what is Microsoft up to??? :biggrin:

Surely you are taking in some technical sessions, or is all the action on the show floor? :tongue:

11. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

12. fjgindy

fjgindy

Jan 21, 2007
    Indianapolis
    Hehe...

"Honey, I'm going to be late tonight. A few of the guys and I are hitting the "Microsoft conference" after work. Nah...not really...just a bunch of nerds with pocket protectors spewing software code jargon....pretty boring stuff...uh huh..ok..love you too....."

13. Yep. I was at the same show, TechEd 2006 in Boston last June. Could not make it to 2007-Orlando. This is pretty much what it is. You nailed it.

14. Dang, I gotta' hit more trade shows :biggrin:

15. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    FJG....your bad:>))))

lololol

16. Their eyes are all the same color... Whassup with that?

Nice shots of purdy gals.

17. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    That was the criteria for selection, hence the similarity :biggrin:

Jokes aside, I noticed that too and was going to mention that but you beat me to it.

18. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Prob all wear blue contacts...lolol

I used to wear green ones.
    My eyes are green most of the time anyway. So I said what the heck. Well for fun you know

19. I'm assuming mike mac doesn't mean you're a spy for apple at an MS conference?

Beautiful pictures, I'd also like to know about your flash technique there.