The Grounds for Sculpture

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by DAVE VAN, Jul 9, 2005.

1. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Last Sunday we Had a chance to go to the Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton NJ. This is a great place to wander around and enjoy some amazing art work. It is situated on 34 acres of park land. Its a great place to take the kids and let them run off some excess energy. :D
    Here are some samples taken with a D2h and either 18-70 or 70-210. All comments and critiques are welcome :D

original.

View attachment 11685

View attachment 11686

View attachment 11687

2. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi dave-

at first glance, i thought the first photo was of a real person :shock:

nice shots, i like the dark water in the third photo, a change from the usual reflection photos.

ricky

3. Awesome shots! It kind of reminds me of Storm King Art Center in Mountainville, NY. It's near the Woodbury Commons Shopping Outlet. Drop the lady off to shop and head to Storm King for some pics :wink:

Thanks for sharing.

-Eugene