The Guard Dog

Real Name
Bill
Guard Dog.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Bill
Good one!!
Thanks Terri. I've been watching this trio of bears going on three weeks now. Problem is that they never leave the creek bed in the background. Because of that they're always 150 or so yards away and unless they decide to move closer to the road I'm not about to try and get any closer. Unlike some bears in the park these guys aren't used to seeing people.

Thanks Terri. I've been watching this trio of bears going on three weeks now. Problem is that they never leave the creek bed in the background. Because of that they're always 150 or so yards away and unless they decide to move closer to the road I'm not about to try and get any closer. Unlike some bears in the park these guys aren't used to seeing people.
Glad you are being smart!

Nice image!

When I was growing up, I would have one or two black bears pawing at my bedroom window each summer. It was also interesting walking home from a dance late at night to see one around the house. One of the joys of living out in the country!

This was in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan near Lake Superior.

Real Name
Bill
Nice image!

When I was growing up, I would have one or two black bears pawing at my bedroom window each summer. It was also interesting walking home from a dance late at night to see one around the house. One of the joys of living out in the country!

This was in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan near Lake Superior.
Thanks, there are two other Grizzlies along with this guy. Just in case someone wants to try and fight this one.
Very nice find Bill, I’m thinking this photo posted at the edge of the property is better than any No Trespassing sign. Then again theres always that one person....
Thanks Vern. Much appreciated.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom