The guitarist

My son has started playing the guitar over the past few months. Today I caught him practicing in some nice window light.

352941691_nz4d4-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wow, Evan is really growing up fast. If he keeps it up...he's really going to not only look like, but sound like, Harry Connick Jr!

E

EdinburghGary

This is a lovely portrait, well done. Looks like he is real relaxed with the guitar.

love the harry connick, jr comment above
evan looks great
nice shot

Thanks, Greg. Evan's got that look down.

very nice portrait mitch, gotta love that light

Very nice capture Mitch!!

This is a lovely portrait, well done. Looks like he is real relaxed with the guitar.

Great image Mitch, Evan is getting to be fine young man.

What a great shot! I adore what window light does for portraits.

Appreciate everyone's kind words. When I get that sweet window light near one of my kids, I run for my camera!:biggrin: The guitar was a good prop once I figured out an angle that eliminated the glare produced by the window light.

K

KG72

Nice pic.

Tell him to keep practicing. I've played since I was about 10 or 11. Really enjoy it... as does my Wife. Though she likes me on one of my acoustics more than when I plug one of my electrics in and start mashing out power chords :tongue:

Oh... and if he is still playing when he gets into High School he will love all the attention he gets from the ladies :wink:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom