The happy Anhinga

Hi you'll,

I don't know f birds can be "happy" but if they can the anhinga is one happy camper.

These were taken with my D100 and 500mm/f4 lens. My D2h was spending some time in Nikonland to have a metering problem fixed.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

G

Gordon Large

Hey Harry -

First shots with that 500/4 that I've seen. You obviously are putting that monster to good use. These shots - especially the close-ups - are super. I do miss my bazooka occasionly, but I do like the versatility of my 200-400. Now if I can just hit the lottery before the 500/4 VR come out......

Gordon

Very nice series Harry. I'll bet that it has been hard going back to a 3 shot buffer though. 8)

When is your H due back?

mike mac said:
Awesome Harry, glad to see you posting was wondering how you have been guess you are busy over at Dgrin, tell Linda I said hi
Hey Mike, great hearing from ya. Things have been busy down here. Linda's 90 year old father had a slight heart attack and then they had to start him on dialysis so that has kept us hoping. Now I have some minor surgery coming up in Tuesday which should keep me off my feet for two weeks or so.

harry,

i think he's happy because you can finally get a close up of him :)
Wonderful series! Ya just keep getting better and better!!!!

hi harry

very nice shots Harry looks like you walked up to him,the 100 ain't so bad but i did play with the d2hs today and boy my poor old d70 ---muskat in the wotld with manchine guns :cry: well i am going to try and post a pic .talk to you after i get back ,did you see the news about the boy scouts and the lighting today 1 died -that is very close to our summer camp :?:

hi harry

very nice shots Harry looks like you walked up to him,the 100 ain't so bad but i did play with the d2hs today and boy my poor old d70 ---muskat in the wotld with manchine guns :cry: well i am going to try and post a pic .talk to you after i get back ,did you see the news about the boy scouts and the lighting today 1 died -that is very close to our summer camp :?:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom