The HOLE !

JPS

Shot this architectural detail with Fuji S2 Pro and Tamron 28-75 @ 28 mm. - 1:125 @ f/5.6 - ISO 100

44548451.DSCF9267_w.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

...and the answer is:

44555866.DSCF9270_w.jpg

...any comment, critics ?

Cheers,
Jean-Pierre

In looking at your photo no 2, i just realise that the cut in the board is the shape of a tree, as for photo no 1, the tree near the hole is a little too dark to really stand out through the hole.

PGB

Cool, it reminds me of a 5 1/4 floppy disk back in the day. I'm learning about architectural photography so I don't think I can offer anything helpful. All I can say is I really like the second one.

Thanks,

JPS

Hi all ! Funny as some people commented about the second shot, wich in fact i uploaded only to show the "other side" of the first one :wink: !

Now, i didn't try to make any "architectural" shot... But the pic is better in a bigger scale:

original.jpg

This shows very much, IMHO, how much dynamic range can be obtain, when carefuly using a Fuji S2 Pro !

Cheers,
Jean-Pierre

Interesting shot, Jean-Pierre. It makes you wonder what the architect was thinking when they added this architectural element to the design.

I am fascinated by work like this including your creative eye. It reminds me of a shot I took a while back where I captured the view through a gong. In this case, as you can see, I removed the back ground to concentrate on the art object and the view through it.

41550841.jpg

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Latest threads

Top Bottom