We rely on revenue from ads to pay the bills. Please support our efforts by allowing the ads to show on the Nikon Cafe. Alternatively, consider becoming a site subscriber for $10 per year to remove all ads.
What a wonderful group of pictures you posted
there. The only thing that I don't like is the people
in the first shot. Now this is just me, but with
great landscape pictures like these I hate to see
people in them.
I'm no expert to advise you for post processing, but I can tell you what I do with my pictures though.
I use EV3 v4 curve to do most of my landscape and of course I shoot RAW.
First, open the RAW in NC
Change the following:
1. 70% of the time I change the tone to normal. (I find it works like expose to the right, and cuts down noise)
2. Color mode to IIIa
3. Saturation to Enhanced
4. Hue: +/- 3 (depends)
5. I hardly touch the expose comp. because I try to get the right expose at the time of shooting.
6. Color Booster: Auto (Some time manual +3)
7. Color Balance: +2to3 only red channel
8. Curve: Some time I bring the pointer close to the pyramid.
9. Export to PSCS
10. Check the level
11. Adjust Shadow/Highlight, also increase the contrast there. Usually +12
12. USM : 120, .7, 1
13. Run my frame action.
14. Upload to my online gallery.