The immaculate Collection Part-I

The title is well chosen. These images are definitely immaculate. My favorites are the 2nd and penultimate pic.
Already curious for the follow-up
cheers

Hard to find a better word than the one used most commonly already - STUNNING!!

Given you've quoted Ansel Adams in your sig, I don't think he'd have been too upset with these shots even if the style is somewhat different.

Neil

JC said:
Absolutely gorgeous! Are these (or most of them) from the Banff area? No matter where they are from, you've communicated the beauty of place. Thanks.

Joel
You guessed it right, :lol: they are from the Banff, Kananaskis and Jasper area. Thanks

obelix said:
Thanks for sharing the workflow Shahed. I am very impressed.

What about your lenses? What do you use?
Lens used from top:
1. 70-200 Sigma 2.8
2. 12-24 Nikon
3. 12-24 Nikon
4. Kit lans
5. Kit lens
6. 12-24 Nikon
7. Kit lens
8. Kit lens
9. Kit lens
10. 12-24 Nikon
11. Kit Lens

I use kit lens and 12-24 nikon for landscape, Sigma 105 DG EX for macro, Sigma 70-200 2.8 for birds, sports etc. and Nikon 50 1.8 for potrait and low light shooting. Thanks :wink:

d_ip said:
obelix said:
Thanks for sharing the workflow Shahed. I am very impressed.

What about your lenses? What do you use?
Lens used from top:
1. 70-200 Sigma 2.8
2. 12-24 Nikon
3. 12-24 Nikon
4. Kit lans
5. Kit lens
6. 12-24 Nikon
7. Kit lens
8. Kit lens
9. Kit lens
10. 12-24 Nikon
11. Kit Lens

I use kit lens and 12-24 nikon for landscape, Sigma 105 DG EX for macro, Sigma 70-200 2.8 for birds, sports etc. and Nikon 50 1.8 for potrait and low light shooting. Thanks :wink:
Shahad,

Once again, you have proven that it is the photographer and not the equipment that makes the biggest difference. All of these great shots with a $300 kit lens (I certainly like mine). Very impressive!! :wink:

Frank

RomanJohnston said:
Awesome group of shots....some I am already familiar with (and admired) some new....only one that stands out as not up to par with all the rest of your work is the first one. You do SUCH a great job of capturing dynamic range...and this one is just not clicking 100% for me.....not that it's bad mind you...but when you put it up with the other work here...its just not as strong as the rest of the series.

Just my .02

Amazing work.....cant wait to see more.

Roman
You are right Roman, I have used a different post-processing method for that picture, may be I over did it.

As Bryan said, OH WOW!

Simply put, I just want to take up residence in any of the photos above.

Amazing

the coolest thing I could discern was when I first got a gestalt of shot 5, I thought there was an alligator opening its mouth!!
ha ha

great photos!!

post more, please.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom