The Inside

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Weickert, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Let me see if I can get it right this time (posting a jpg)
    31809186_c42087d099.
    [code corrected by mod | PK]

2. grrrrrrrrrrrrr... better do a bit more reading

3. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Jorge :

Let's see if this works...

31809186_c42087d099.

Ha !

There's something odd about the way Flickr sets up the image. You don't have an actual gallery set up there yet - this might be one of the problems, but I don't use Flickr myself so I'm not certain.

Looking at your site, I called up the image. I did a right-click in Firefox on View Image, then copied the location from the URL title bar. That didn't work, but then I truncated an additional item after the url - note the ?v=0 here http://photos23.flickr.com/31809186_c42087d099.jpg?v=0 I removed that which then allowed me to imbed the image in my post to you.

Whew ! Lotta work to get this stuff to function. I hope this helps.

John P.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Sommer uses flickr. perhaps she can give you the secret to post from there.

Keep hollering for help.

We will get it worked out for you.

5. Jorge, I have sent you a PM that contains step by step instructions on how to post your images. I have verified that it works by posting your image on the Nikon Cafe.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thanks Gordon,

I have known Jorge for quite some time from a PC Teck room on Paltalk, voice prog.

He bought a D100 and had it stolen in the first week I believe it was.

So had to save up almost a year now to get a D70.

I really appreciate you helping him.

He is a very experienced film photographer.

Will be a great addition to the forum.

7. Hey Jorge.

Did you figure out how to post pics from Flickr? If not, I use FlickR also and can tell you how to do it. Just PM me.

Mark.

8. ...and I thought I'd have the sunday free to just seat around and read the D70 manual in my computer and fiddle with posting one or two pics in the cafe...not a chance!!! Now that I am here I have to thank you all guys for being so patient with me...also have to apologise for my poor English...but I'll get there one day :wink: