The Landing....

Astounding beauty!
Thanks Mike.
Just " wow"!
Absolutely beautiful images Louie.
Thank you Phil.
There are just not enough superlatives to say about this series of images. I'm jealous, I hate you ( well maybe not so much) . Did I mention that I'm jealous. But most of all I am awed at your ability to consistently post these wonderful photos. Damn but you're good.
Thank you very much Bob, I do appreciate it.
Wow, Louie. You couldn't have staged it any better with that perch. The whole set is really excellent. I really like the position of the bird in the first two. And no 6 is an awesome portrait. Dorsal view with the look over the shoulder is hard to beat. Throw in a great perch, lovely BG and the snow and it's really over the top.
I really appreciate your comments Dan, thank you. These Harriers have been pretty cooperative over the past few weeks.

Wow!! Amazing....
Thanks very much Terri.
The best Harrier i have seen. Hats off!
I most appreciate such a kind comment Andreas, thank you very muc.
WOW! Superb series!
Thanks very much Phil.
Fantastic captures Louis. Did you capture those from a hide.
Thanks very much, no just standing up against some cat tails and willows but no hide.
Geez, Louie - even by your lofty standards, these are incredible. I don't think I've ever seen so much detail in a female Northern Harrier. Just wonderful.
Most appreciated thank you. I agree, I find it very difficult to get much detail in the feathers of harriers in general, the light has to be with you that's for sure.

What a beautiful bird!! Everything comes together perfectly for me in #2. The wings, in flight, head position, creamy background, interesting landing perch, wonderful composition.... Perfection!!

Incredible series. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks very much Mike.
Beautiful series, Louis! Just such great separation, clarity, and color. Well done!
Appreciate your commenting, thanks.
Beautiful series. The colors, and composition of the picture and the texture of the log in the 2nd one especially caught my eye as being exceptional.
Thanks very much.
Awesome set...sharp and colorful, too

Glenn
Most appreciated Glenn, thank you.
one of your all time best sets and that's saying something
the clarity is amazing
Your comments mean a great deal to me Randy, thank you so much.
fabulous series, well done.
Thanks a lot Tom.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom