The last hoorah for the GF's

I haven't seen a Goldfinch for two days now so I suppose they have moved on. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Here are a few samplings from a couple of days ago.

They are constantly looking towards the sky. I'm sure they look mighty tasty to a hawk! :eek:

146910364-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I have a whole series of this bird putting this web? in its mouth then wiping it off and picking it up again. Not sure what it was doing?

146910277-O.jpg

I was setup for larger birds when these two decided to land on the same limb. The Chipping Sparrow got chewed out and left in a hurry.

146910319-O.jpg

Just enjoying the sunshine.

146910344-O.jpg

Lovely Andy. I haven't seen any G-F's since the weekend either. I hope that they are still around, but like you, I have my doubts. :rolleyes:

Perhaps they are headed back to my deck and my zinnia pots!! I should have a huge batch this year thanks to these sweet little birds!! Thanks for sharing such awesome images!!

G

Gr8Tr1x

I thought this was going to be a thread about overpriced flash diffusers...

Nice bird shots though!

Fantastic series! The colors and detail are excellent. I really like that 1st one.

Smack dab between the Wolverines and the Spartans
Gorgeous photos! I've seen more goldfinches than usual here this spring...of course they disappear every time I run for the camera. The funny thing is, my daughter can play noisily just a few feet away from them, and they don't mind a bit. The minute I grab the camera though, they're off!

Beautiful Series indeed Andy

Those were all great pictures

Thank you Gary.

Andy, this are nothing short of excellent, great detail and lighting.

LOuie

Very high praise and I really appreciate it.

Nice shots
Webs are hard to get rid of...lol

Yes they are. Still don't know what she was doing?

Lovely Andy. I haven't seen any G-F's since the weekend either. I hope that they are still around, but like you, I have my doubts. :rolleyes:

Yes, I think they have all went to Debbie's house.:wink:

Such nice detail fine work!

Thanks for looking.

Perhaps they are headed back to my deck and my zinnia pots!! I should have a huge batch this year thanks to these sweet little birds!! Thanks for sharing such awesome images!!

Thanks Crystal! I can't wait to see your photos of these beauties!

I thought this was going to be a thread about overpriced flash diffusers...

Nice bird shots though!

:biggrin:

Beautiful shots!

Thank you.

Fantastic series! The colors and detail are excellent. I really like that 1st one.

Thanks Sharon!

Gorgeous photos! I've seen more goldfinches than usual here this spring...of course they disappear every time I run for the camera. The funny thing is, my daughter can play noisily just a few feet away from them, and they don't mind a bit. The minute I grab the camera though, they're off!

Thanks Sommer. I know what you mean about the noise. I have a fifteen year old son and he and his buddies can wake the dead.

Latest threads

Top Bottom