1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Leash

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Interesting angle! Well seen. One of my near future projects is to take pictures of people walking their dogs. I do like this shot!

2. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    I love this shot. Everything just works. Really great stuff Chris.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Ray & Chris!

4. Chris,

I like the image and the boldness of it, but those people on the left upper corner are bothering me... They're almost more present then the main subject (which I believe is the dog and his master).

5. wow...until i read post from Ned i had not seen any people in the upper left!
    i fixed on the diagonals, the triagonals, the rects within the rectagonal..the abstracting of the framework got me before i could see the subjects

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Ned. They bother me too, but you know. Diversity was the main theme of the event so ... OH! You mean in the IMAGE!: Yeah. If only there was some way to make part of a picture disappear. I've been trying all sorts of dog photos lately. Listen to Elliot Erwitt about cloning.

ps, the first few sentences are humorous in intent. I do not harbor ill will toward any one. In fact I try to act with joy and compassion toward all people. There are a few individuals on my bad side, but that's personal.

pps, Ray, be sure to check out the Erwitt link. He shares some secrets to his dog photography.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Rodney. Now you can't help but see them huh. Or maybe that's me.

8. Yes, that was a good listen to a guy who has produced some very well known images. Thanks for the link.

9. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

great tension.

10. NikonConvert

NikonConvert

Jul 13, 2005
    Amsterdam
    It's interesting having both subjects off the image in opposite corners. I kinda like it that way =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.