The Legendary Buddy Guy

Had occassion to shoot Buddy Guy in concert tonight... What a master of the blues.

143317232-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In the process of uploading the rest to the following gallery if you are interested in seeing more;

http://www.dramatapix.com/gallery/2704760

B

bryan

awesome shot!!! I saw Buddy open for the Chili Peppers who in turn opended for the Stones on their Voodoo Lounge tour way back in '94?... gee I sound like an old fart now...

Nice shot. I'm going to see Magic Slim this Friday. I wonder if I'm allowed to take pictures.

Nice shot. I'm going to see Magic Slim this Friday. I wonder if I'm allowed to take pictures.

I was lucky enough to have press creds for this. Could only shoot for the first two songs. I think they purposefully don't use the full light spectrum for those numbers either because it was challenging. I'm constantly playing with modes when shooting concerts. One day I'll find the right combination. LOL

Typically they don't allow "pro" cameras into concerts. They define pro as any camera that has a removable lens. This particular show was allowing point and shoots for the audience though.

Brett

Drama,
This is a one great shot. What would you think about a couple of verses of black and white. Heavy on the blue channel.

Bryan,
Old????? I remember when the Stones were an opening act and "Satisfaction" was what we played REAL loud in garage bands. We didn't know squat about the blues then, but we learned. LOL
David

Latest threads

Top Bottom