The lighting was tough!

Discussion in 'People' started by beaucamera, Jun 14, 2005.

1. A portrait from the Django Music Festival San Francisco. This was my first time photographing as a member of the "Press." The lighting was tricky so I ended up having to do a lot of post processing.

There are 6 pages of galleries plus links on my website should you like to learn more about this fascinating music.

Just go to the link below and you'll be there. The last 3 pages I just added so if you've viewed this gallery before look at the last 3 pages.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

http://www.beaucamera.com.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

2. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Virginia,

I couldn't help but smile at the image! Looks like he wants to eat the instrument.

I can see why the lighting was a challenge.

By the way, very nice website!

3. Love the photo.

And thanks for sending me off on an exploration of this musical style. I had heard of Reinhardt before, but wasn't aware that the style lived on today.

I love that period of European (and American) history, despite all of the difficult times.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent job Virginia,

Looked at the gallery of the images. Really good stuff, processed nice and good compositions.

thank You for sharing.

5. Tricky lighting at concerts is always a challenge. Looks like you were up to it and have captured some nice images.