The Lost Art Of Bunting

Many MLB sports announcers may say that bunting is a lost art. Here's living proof that the art is alive and well.....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice shot Frank. I have to say that I have not seen many bunt attempts less known those that are successful. Did he make the base?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice shot Frank. I have to say that I have not seen many bunt attempts less known those that are successful. Did he make the base?
To be honest, I have no clue....I was too busy blasting away at 8 frames per second!!! :confused:

Real Name
Randy
Many MLB sports announcers may say that bunting is a lost art. Here's living proof that the art is alive and well.....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
and u can see the laces
u keep moving the bar Frank, I'm not sure even Mike can top this 1, i know i can't

Great shot Frank!
The sharpness and detail of the player are just superb! I like the way the player is isolated.
Good stuff!

Frank, I am having a hard time trying to decide which of your shots I like most. You have started cheating by routinely posting these awesome shots making it difficult for me to decide :biggrin: . Great shooting Frank and keep hammering away!!

Thanks everyone, I usually don't shoot in landscape orientation, but this time it worked out nicely. I didn't crop much, I think the batter will enjoy having this on his wall.

Great shot Frank, I rarely get a reading of 2500 even ISO 400. Do you set your camera on shutter priority, aperture or manual?

Great shot Frank, I rarely get a reading of 2500 even ISO 400. Do you set your camera on shutter priority, aperture or manual?
Good morning Ron, I shoot using Aperture Priority 99% of the time. I was shooting toward the sun, so I needed to tweak settings a bit and also needed to open up shadows in post. This came out alright, but someone with more post-processing skills can make this shot sing.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom