The Louvre

I love these. I've not been to the Louvre, probably will never get to go. Now, I feel like I've been there! Thanks for such a great tour.

I love these. I've not been to the Louvre, probably will never get to go. Now, I feel like I've been there! Thanks for such a great tour.
Don't sell yourself short, don't say you'll never go! Make it a point to!! :smile: Have you ever had the opportunity to go to Europe at all? Man, if you have kids, then be patient, but as soon as you have an opportunity I would make any effort possible to take a trip to Europe. Then while there, stop by the Louvre... Probably the best Art Museum in the world.

Don't sell yourself short, don't say you'll never go! Make it a point to!! :smile: Have you ever had the opportunity to go to Europe at all? Man, if you have kids, then be patient, but as soon as you have an opportunity I would make any effort possible to take a trip to Europe. Then while there, stop by the Louvre... Probably the best Art Museum in the world.
LOL No, I havn't been to Europe. It took me 30 yrs to get from KY to PA, can't imagine how long it'll take to get to another continent ....

Patrick these are exceptional. my wife and I are headed to Paris in a few months and I would be pleased to make even one or two photographs as nice as these. Please keep posting as your Paris shots are both educational and inspirational.

Best regards.

Thank you - hope you get to see Paris if not the Louvre

Patrick these are exceptional. my wife and I are headed to Paris in a few months and I would be pleased to make even one or two photographs as nice as these. Please keep posting as your Paris shots are both educational and inspirational.

Best regards.
I am sure you can make even better pictures, you will both love the Louvre.

I would love to go there one day. Beautiful series!
Thank you - a must see, took me three trips to Paris before I made it to the Louvre - it is a first trip affair.

One word Patrick, Superb.

Best regards
Andy
Thank you Andy

Those are wonderful shots. Thank you for taking the time to share them. Paris is definitely on my list of places to visit. Some day I will get to see all of that stuff in person, but for now your pictures showed it extremely well.

T

TristanCardew

Awesome Patrick. Love all your shots.

The Louvre truly is an amazing building, and the works of art are incredible.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom