The Loyal Royal

I'm not sure where this post should go, so I'll just put it here...where I normally post my shots from the city.

This is a display in the window of the San Francisco Chronicle.

I was pretty happy with the way this shot came out. It's pretty close to what I had pictured in my head. I just wish I hadn't cut off the last date. The camera has an LCD, you'd figure I'd use it.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

All comments suggestions welcome.

Dave

Thanks for your comments Gil.

The last date being cut off is bothering me, so I'm going to head back for a re-shoot.

BTW...you know your dating yourself with your response :D

Dave

Dating myself? I can do better then that. Take a look at what I use to use, and it was not even electric.

I once showed this to my children and they could not believe what we had to go through: No white out, carbon paper for copies. Ahhh, the good old days. But, it still works. (actually better then I do.) :lol:

Gil

Ah, the memories. I don't even remember how many speeches and research papers I typed on an Underwood manual before I finally got an electric. That old Underwood drove me nuts because unless I really pulled back on the hit, every period and comma put a small hole in the paper. Considering how much I still love writing, this is a major hit with me.

Wonderful shot, Dave!! Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Here's another one from the flea market this weekend. It was taken with my Nikon F3 & Kodak T-MAX 100. They are low res scans from the lab, so hopefully quality will increase when I get my scanner.

Dave

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom