Critique The models were eaten...

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
No critique from me....but a hearty "WOW" from me also. I think I've figured out what most of these are, but #3 has me stumped! LOL! Great set up you have for macro!

No critique from me....but a hearty "WOW" from me also. I think I've figured out what most of these are, but #3 has me stumped! LOL! Great set up you have for macro!
Thanks. The third one is a shot of the stem end of a gourd but lit from the side with pretty harsh light. The tip of the stem is illuminated, but the area immediately around it is in shadow.

Dave

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Thanks. The third one is a shot of the stem end of a gourd but lit from the side with pretty harsh light. The tip of the stem is illuminated, but the area immediately around it is in shadow.

Dave
Thanks for the explanation. For completeness, how about IDing the other subjects also? Maybe you fooled me on the others! LOL!

Thanks for the explanation. For completeness, how about IDing the other subjects also? Maybe you fooled me on the others! LOL!
Happily. The first one is celery. The second is the flower end of a pomegranate. The third is the gourd, and the fourth is romanesco.

Dave

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Happily. The first one is celery. The second is the flower end of a pomegranate. The third is the gourd, and the fourth is romanesco.

Dave
See I only got #2 correct! #1 was tough, but it looked like pickles to me! :oops: And #3 looked like raspberries! Anyway, great shooting!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom