The movie's in the can

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by PhilY, Jul 30, 2007.

1. As we say in the deep South;

"We blowed 'er up" :biggrin:

Phil

2. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Looks like fun!:Bomb::eek:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow
    That is dramatic

4. Excellent. Great shot. It looks like you had a lot of fun with this.

5. I can tell you this -- it was HOT -- and that's before they touched it off. They had some safty issues with the bomb squad boys so was a few hours behind schedule setting it off and there was *zero* shade to be found. I vote "Winter" for the next one. :biggrin:

Phil

6. It was interesting, Gale. I probably should have turned my cam around and popped off a few behind me. There was enough police to start out own force, 3 fire trucks and crews, 2 bomb squad trucks, and a host of rubber-neckers.

Phil

7. Thanks, Rick -- and I DID have a lot of fun because it's (docu-photography) something I really enjoy. It was very boring at times due to the "hurry up and wait" nature of the biz but I wouldn't have missed it for anything. We had a little cast party last night and that was fun. Now the problem is the +/-500 images I have to sort through for presentation. :eek:

Phil