The necklace

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Samantha posing with her new necklace. Both taken with the 85mm, f1.4

176012496-L.

176012568-L.

2. she's adorable... :wink:

3. Super photos with #2 being my favorite.

4. I think I've said before, but I'll say it again...Sam's eyes are AMAZING!!! Nice shots Mitch!!

5. LisaR

LisaR Guest

Number 2 is amazing!! She's a doll for sure!

6. Thanks for the kind words, everyone. #2 is my favorite shot for sure. I will be printing and hanging that one. I'm still a bit miffed that I blew the whites of her sweater. Unfortunately, the lighting was changing rapidly as the sun set behind a bank of clouds.

I'm not sure why I like #1. For me, it just shows her spunk and attitude!

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    She seems like a girly girl. Do you see that? Does she like little purses and cute little outfits? Always wanted a little girl. She is so cute mitch - hope you have a lot of money!

8. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    #2 is beautiful, Mitch. The 85mm/1.4 rocks and so do you!

9. Banhup, the praise from you is inspiring. You are the master of this lens in natural light. Thank you!!

10. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Mitch,
    Oh my, she is so cute.....and already loves jewelry....you are in BIG trouble!! Your photos are wonderful. There sure has been a lot of chit chat about the 85 1.4 today. I wish you guys would quit doing that to me!:biggrin:

11. Thanks for the kind comments, Terri. Don't even think about that lens. They way you have mastered your present glass with your grandchildren is inspiring. Don't go looking for the grief that only these lenses can provide!!!

12. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    OK Mitch, you just saved me a lot of money...... Honestly, I'm not in the market for any new lenses right now. I'm trying to save for my daughter to go to college this fall and for Greg and I to take a trip, once she leaves, so I can use the lenses that I have. But your photos with the 85 1.4 are nice.

I imagine that someday I will have one....just not right now.

13. You do have about the cutest subject I've ever seen.