The new Audi A6, light painted

Had a chance to take the new Audi A6 3.0 TDI quattro for a spin, and had to continue to test some light painting techniques. This is the second time I test this technique, and the first time on a black car. This is a composite image from multiple exposures. Mainly 3 exposures, but also small details from other exposures. This car is completely awesome, and with Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), lane assist and side assist, it`s just to sit back and let the car do most of the driving :) Driving comfort is outstanding for a "sporty car" like this one (also with 18" wheels).

I have made two different versions of this picture. A commercially "cheesy" image, and a workshop gritty look :)

I have mainly concentrated on the car itself, and not on location. Must try a better location next time. Please give me C&C on the pictures (car/light painting/which version works best/crop, etc.)

1244569141_V6QMt-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1244410636_qJMKk-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely like the second one more. Not sure if the cable works for me or not. It has a very "workshop" feeling, but as a photographer I can't help but think "oh he got some of his equipment in the shot" :biggrin:

Great shot regardless. Amazing car :)

#2 also for me !

Great lighting on both, anyway ! ...great car too...

:wink:
J-P.

I definitely like the second one more. Not sure if the cable works for me or not. It has a very "workshop" feeling, but as a photographer I can't help but think "oh he got some of his equipment in the shot" :biggrin:

Great shot regardless. Amazing car :)

Thanks for the feedback !

Regarding the cable, it was initially not meant having it in the picture, because I aimed to create an image similar to No. 1. But I think it was cool, and made ​​photo nr 2. I see there are different opinions regarding this :Confused: :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom